Week 2 – It only works if you are a “genuine” applicant / entrepreneur and have “genuine” funds “genuinely” available!
Week 3 – Raise the funds that will remain available after you secure your visa.
Week 4 - Your business idea must be realistic, not too generic and in-demand in the UK economy.
Week 5 – Entrepreneurial (dream) teams.
Week 6 – Business plan is the key! And the keys to a successful business plan.
Week 7 – How to invest GBP 200,000 and what to spend it on?
Week 8 – When to invest GBP 200,000? IS there a deadline, such as within 6 months, every year etc? Can I move from one business to another?
Week 9 – When do I have to create jobs and whom can I hire?
Week 10 – Frequently Asked Questions and Compliance.
For more info please visit our website:
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa and business plan from immigration entrepreneurs
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Entrepreneurial Teams
- Business plan writing service for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - from experienced Immigration Entrepreneurs
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Extensions
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Frequently Asked Questions
- Compliance Services for Entrepreneurs & Investors
For individual advice or to make an application please contact us: email@example.com. We respond emails on the same working day and have almost 100% success rate!
1st 4Immigration Ltd, authorised by the OISC, ref 200800152. we operate at the highest Level 3 of expertise. Office address: 68 King William Street, City of London, London, EC4M 7DZ.