Saturday, 29 September 2012

Spouse/Partner KOL required - what do such visas mean?

Such visas are issued to spouses and partners of British citizens and of permanent residents who have been married or together for 4 years or more.

Before 9 July 2012: spouses/partners in such cases (who have been together to 4 years or more) were given a permanent visa straight away when they applied outside the UK. It was called Indefinite Leave to Enter. It is permanent visa, which does not need to be extended. 

However, if such spouse/partner did not pass Life In The UK Test (also known as Knowledge of Life) then he/she was given a 2 year visa to enter the UK with wording "Spouse/Partner: KOL required".

If you happened to have such a visa it means you can apply for permanent residency as soon as you have passed a Life In The UK Test. You do NOT have to wait for 2 years on a Spouse visa. 

From 9 July 2012: all spouses and partners get the visa for the same duration, however long they have been married. There is no longer provision to get a permanent visa, even if have been together for more than 4 years, even if Life In The UK Test had been provided. All spouses/partners now get a visa for 2.5 years (plus 3 months for flexibility to enter), then must extend for another 2.5 years and only then apply for permanent residency.

Fore more individual advice book our advice session now, over email or at our office at Tower Hill in Central London, email or visit 

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Fast Chinese Visa, accredited by Embassy, no appointment needed.

Multi Travel Visas Ltd has been accredited for years with various Embassies in London. We can submit Chinese visa applications every day WITHOUT APPOINTMENTS and it takes 3 wo...
rking days to process a visa application.

RUSSIAN VISAS and INVITATIONS: work, business and tourism on next-day service or 1-week service.

SAUDI ARABIAN visas in 3 working days.

Contact us now:, we reply on the same day!

Phone: 0871 472 1468. Calls to 0871 number cost £0.10 per minute, emails are free.

Our office is based at an iconic building of The Royal Mint in Central London, conveniently located near Tower Hill tube station, Tower Gateway DLR station. Close to the City and Canary Wharf.

Office address: 4 Royal Mint Court, London, EC3N 4JH. Near Tower Hill tube station and DLR Tower Gateway.

Web-site: with the visa requirements and clients' feedbacks.

Thursday, 6 September 2012

What's next after Post-Study Work visa? is our information material designed to answer this very popular question.

For the price of our advice session you can download this detailed brochure (more detailed than advice session) and refer to it anytime as you need.

Download from our website:

1st 4Immigration Ltd are a company of OISC-registered Immigration Advisers based at an iconic building of The Royal Mint in Central London. We specialise in Settlement, Work (Tier 1 General, Tier 2), Spouse/Partner/Fiancee Visas, applications for family members of European citizens. We regularly submit applications using fast same-day Premium service at Home Office.

 After years of our practical experience - and many successful cases! - we offer to share our extensive knowledge with other immigration advisers and solicitors. Our materials can also be used by the applicants (who are applying for a visa) as they are written in a plain language and are aimed to explain the Immigration Rules.

1st 4Immigration website: