Monday, 27 September 2021

πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Fast Schengen visa for Christmas - often without biometrics - ACT NOW and secure your appointment!

France has eased restrictions on travel between the UK and France, meaning you can apply now for your travel to Europe for the festive period. In most cases, we can provide an appointment within 1-2 working days and it takes around 5-10 working days for the visa to be processed by the consulate for most nationals. Certain nationalities can take up to 15 calendar days.

The visa slots (appointments) are limited, therefore we would advise you to apply early so you don’t miss out.
Biometrics aren’t always needed!
If your previous Schengen visa was issued after July 2017 you may not need to attend biometric appointment. It means you can simply apply through us without travelling to London for biometrics. Just bring or send your documents to us and we’ll do the rest - quickly and efficiently. Saving you time, hassle and most importantly, money! 

Contact us now:
- Phone: 0871 472 1468

Multi Travel Visas team


Thursday, 23 September 2021

16 - 17 October 2021. Livestream OISC Training Course. πŸŽ“


We provide online immigration training to current and prospective immigration professionals including immigration advisers, solicitors and HR workers.

We now offer OISC Level 1 course livestream on Zoom and Skype 16 - 17 October 2021.
It is a 2-day course, 10.00 - 16.00 with breaks. CPD 10 hours. Price £250+VAT. It is live training (livestream), where you can interact with the tutor and ask your questions. You can check the date and book here: Online OISC Level 1 Immigration training and CPD.
Main training topics:










You can read the full description and book here: Online Livestream Training Course. 16 - 17 October 2021.
We also continue to run our best-selling Self-study OISC Level 1 course, based on an electronic textbook. You can study in your own time, at your own pace, from any device at any place. CPD 16 hours. Price £199+VAT. You can find it here: Self-Study OISC Level 1.

Our courses are CPD-accredited by The CPD Standards Office, reference 80001.
1st 4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 10 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN. 

Sunday, 19 September 2021

πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ Study - πŸ‘©‍πŸ’» Work - πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Settle in the UK

Overview of visa options that lead to Permanent Residency in the United Kingdom through studying and working.

Student visa (formerly called Tier 4) is to come and study in the UK. If you study at a degree level at a UK university, you can work part-time 20 hours a week during the term, full-time on vacation and full-time for 4 months after completion of the course. 

Study – Work – Settlement 

You can switch to the new Skilled Worker visa after completion of a degree course, or even within 3 months before that! There are benefits for employers to hire Student graduates – they can offer a New Entrant salary, which makes it more affordable for the employers and makes sponsorship more likely for the migrants. Employers are also exempt from Skills Charge (another Government fee) when sponsoring graduates. After 5 years on this visa you can qualify for settlement.

Study – Post Study Work Graduate route – Work – Settlement   

Exciting news from 1 July 2021 – return of a Post-Study Work visa!  We remember it from before 2012, and it has now been revived under the new name – Graduate route. It is available to graduates from UK universities, who have completed a degree course, ie minimum Bachelor level. It is a visa for 2 years (3 years for Doctoral students), allowing to work for any employer at any skill level without sponsorship, as well as to set up a business in the UK. In this scenario, you can come to study for a UK degree, then get a 2-year visa to look for work, then switch to the above – mentioned Skilled Worker visa. After 5 years – settlement. Post-Study Work visa won’t count towards settlement, so if you are able to find Sponsorship for a Skilled Worker visa sooner, you could start ‘your’ 5 years sooner too. It is also a useful visa to buy time to complete 2 years of living together to qualify for an Unmarried Partner visa, which also leads to settlement. 

What’s next after Tier 4 or Student visa?
Options are a Skilled Worker visa (as above), revival of Post-Study Work visa for students graduating in the summer 2021 onwards (no details yet on whether it will apply to all graduates in all subjects). A Hong Kong BNO visa is available if you are a British National (Overseas) status holder. Also, a Talent visa for which you need a professional endorsement, which is in turn very limited as well as innovative business visas which are also based on endorsement. However, if you have a partner in the UK, you can switch to a Spouse/Partner visa and start your path to settlement in that route (instead of a work route).

Study – Stay with Partner – Settle

If you are about to complete your degree at a UK university and wish to remain with your British partner here, you can apply for a visa based on your relationship. As a Spouse or an Unmarried Partner, for the latter you need to have lived together for 2 years. If you cannot meet this rule now, you may consider getting a Post-Study Work visa first, which is for 2 years and allows to work, and then apply for a Partner visa. A new Graduate visa was launched in July 2021. It is a come back of the old Post Study Work visa.

10 years continuous residence in the UK

 If you have spent 10 years, continuously and legally, in the UK on any visas, you can qualify for settlement. Common paths include study at school, study at university, working, settlement after 10 years. It can even be just 10 years of studying because studies at a school level aren’t included in the cap. There are further requirements to meet, such as very strict limit on absences from the UK during this time, which can be (and often is) a dealbreaker, but even then, there may be a point where, with more extension, you can reach it soon!

Book a consultation

You can arrange online consultation with a UK Immigration Lawyer on this link.  We offer advice over WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, phone or email.

 1st 4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 10 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN. 

Monday, 13 September 2021

πŸ‘ We are getting fantastic reviews on our Schengen visa services!

Innokenty: Not sure if those guys are from Hogwarts or something, but the way they operate is pure magic indeed! Very polite and quick to respond, impressively efficient communication. They helped me apply for a French Schengen visa, which got approved within one working day!

Andrea: Visa applications are tedious and stressful but Multi Travel Visas makes the process so easy and seamless. Sebastian and Andre always replied quickly, are courteous, and were very clear about what was required, removing the stress of applying. They also, in my case, went to the visa appointment for me and collated all documents for submission. I got the multi-entry visa in a week. I'd very much recommend them! 

Celine: My appointment for visa was cancelled due to covid so I decided to work with Multi Travel Visas. Everything was very efficient and Sebastian was so helpful. Thank you so much for the hard work and thank you for making everything so fast.

R F: Getting a visa is a pain. This company makes it significantly less of a pain. I hate applying for a schengen visa and if you can't get an appointment in time you have no option to pay for one of the third party companies such as Multi travel visas to get it for you (they have access to priority appointments). The bonus is that they really do take much of the hassle out of it for you and they're super quick to communicate and know all the ins and outs of the system. I'd thoroughly recommend giving Sebastian a call if you need a visa quickly. Thanks!

Fatou: I had a stressful experience with a tight deadline. Sebastian was super nice, responsive and proactive to help me get back my papers on time. Will definitely come back here when I need a visa again. 

Tiger: Great, fast and personal service. Very patient with all my questions and worries. 

All Multi Travel Visas Ltd Google review can be found here.

Founded in 2000 by Natalia and Wayne, Multi Travel Visas has come a long way from its beginnings in Somerset. When Natalia and Wayne first started out, their own experiences with visas drove them to start their own business to help people through the painful process of applying for visas.

Now we are one of the most highly regarded visa agency in the UK with a highly positive track records which is evident from our Google reviews.

We hope you enjoy our service as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us:

- Phone: 0871 472 1468

- Email:

- Website Feedback:


Wednesday, 8 September 2021

Language Requirements for a UK Visa


The language requirements for a UK visa vary depending on the application you are making; and if it is a first, follow up, or “permanent” visa you are applying for. Carry on reading below to understand more about the language requirements for a UK visa, common misconceptions, as well as differences between family and work visas.

Confused about which level you need?

There is a lot of confusion about the required English level when applying for a visa to enter the UK. Should it be A1 or B1, or perhaps it’s in the middle with A2? Firstly it is important to understand different visas need different levels; many wrongly believe all are set at the intermediate level of B1. In fact the requirements for a Family visa is different to a Work visa. Some of confusion comes from the 2 meanings of the term ’settlement’, so let’s provide some clarity.

When you are applying inside the UK, the term ’settlement’ means a permanent residency status, also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain. For this you do indeed need a B1 level. However, when applying outside the UK, the term ’settlement’ refers to a visa type. This will lead (eventually) to settlement in the UK in the future. A settlement-type visa, as opposed to temporary visas like a visitor. So, at the initial Spouse/Partner visa stage, a settlement-type visa, you only need a basic A1 level of English.

Family visa and Work visa – what are the language requirements for a UK visa?

UK Family visas

There are several family visa categories, such as Spouse, FiancΓ©e, Unmarried Partner as well as a Parent visa and they all have one thing in common – they all have a minimum language requirement. For your first UK visa application, UK Immigration Rules require an approved English test at A1 level or above. Level A1 is the most basic level, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale. For UK Family visas only speaking and listening components are needed , yet they can be the hardest! 

After the initial visa (which lasts 2½ years) the next step is an extension, and this time the English language requirement level is higher at A2. Finally, when the time comes for settlement after 5 years in the UK, the level is B1. This status is known as Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Level B1 also applies to those wishing to apply for British Citizenship. Fortunately there is no need to pass another B1 test if you have done so at the settlement stage. This means that you can reuse your language certification throughout your application processes.  

UK Work visas

For a Skilled Worker visa, including the sub-category of Health and Care Worker visas, the English language requirement is set at the level B1 in all 4 components, so including speaking, reading, writing and listening. The same level applies across all applications, from the initial visa stage, to extension, settlement and finally to British Citizenship. As with family visas, you can use the same evidence of for your subsequent applications. For the test to be recognised it must be considered an approved test; a list of centres / testing options is available at the Home Office Test Centres.  

Help with UK visa applications:

1st 4Immigration Ltd is a prominent immigration law company, based in London, United Kingdom that has been in business for over 12 years. Regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at the highest level (3), ref number F200800152; where 2008 stands for the year of accreditation. 1st 4Immigration lawyers advise on UK Immigration Rules, help with visas and British Citizenship applications , and also provide training to immigration lawyers. 

The company was selected to take part in TV documentary Who Should Get to Stay in the UK? – being specialists in both family and work visas. They help with entry visas for partners of UK citizens if you are returning to the UK together or sponsoring your spouse/partner or fiancee to join you here. As immigration entrepreneurs, they have a rare combination of business and legal experience, making them leading experts in UK Work and Business visas. 1st 4Immigration also helps to extend your stay once you are in the UK, apply for settlement and British Citizenship. 

Help with learning English to the required level:

BiCortex Languages offers group and private classes for adults and children, either online / virtually or face to face. They can provide teachers experienced with exam preparation to help you meet the English language requirement for a UK visa.

Article written by Natalia Andrews

Friday, 3 September 2021

πŸ’· Refer a friend, share £100 - with Amazon voucher!

Our business grows through referrals. If your friend or colleague needs a visa or UK immigration advice please spread the word and we will be delighted to help!
Even better, you could share £100 credit:
  • Your friend receives a £50 credit towards our legal fees when they sign up for a UK visa or Citizenship application with us.
  • You receive a £50 Amazon voucher! AND the satisfaction of recommending your friend a reliable immigration service. 
There is no limit on how many people you can refer, so keep them coming! 
Just remember to tell us about your friend. 
1st 4Immigration  is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 10 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN.