1st 4Immigration Ltd is an OISC-regulated company based in the City of London. Our office is conveniently located near Monument and Bank Underground stations, close to Liverpool Street and London Bridge and within easy reach by DLR from Canary Wharf.
Our company was founded by Wayne and Natalia Andrews, a British - Russian couple. Natalia is a Managing Director and now holds a dual British and Russian nationality. Her knowledge and experience began with her own immigration and travel experiences and has now grown with many years of successful business with the sister company, Multi Travel Visas Ltd.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (permanent residency) including those who worked here for 5 years on Work Permit, HSMP, Tier 1, Tier 2, Ancestral visas. Those who spent 2 years on a Spouse/Partner visas, which were issued under the 'old Rules', ie under the Rules in place before 9 July 2012. Also, Long Residence 10 or 20 years. ILR for dependants of Points-Based System migrants who could not apply together with the main applicant.
- Visas for Fiancees, Spouses and Partners of British citizens and of UK permanent residents. Here cases include applying under the current rules ('New Rules' from 9 July 2012) and applying under the old Rules for those who had such a visa issued before 9 July 2012 and are continuing in this category.
- Visas and immigration matters under European law for EU nationals and their family members, including Blue/Yellow/Purple Registration Certificates for Bulgarian/Romanian and Croatian citizens.
- Visas under Points-Based System. We deal almost every day with Tier 1 General (HSMP) extensions, Tier 2 (Work Permit), Tier 4 (Student) and other PBS applications. Also, visas for Dependants including in-country switching.
- Visa applications for Business people: Investor, Entrepreneur.
- British Citizenship for all, including European nationals (including Bulgarian/Romanian) and their family members as well as traditional applications for non-EU citizens and spouses of British citizens.
- Immigration consultations, such as when you need to talk to an adviser about what visa you could apply for, whether you would qualify or when you are not sure about your documents and so on. We provide advice sessions face-to-face at our office in London or over email to customers all over the world.
- Services for Employers: Sponsorship Licence, Certificates of Sponsorship, advising on employing the foreign workers legally.