New Testimonial on a successful case to bring an elderly parent to the UK

"My Mum has been refused an entry clearance twice in recent years, although we thought it was a straightforward case. I am her only daughter and a settled UK citizen and my mum is an elderly widow living on her own in compassionate circumstances in Ukraine. But without a professional advice and qualified legal guidance  we have applied for wrong types of visa and the documents we have submitted proven to be insufficient. We were very sceptical and disillusioned when contacted 1st4Immigration advisors, as we had lost our hope, but were so lucky to have received a professional efficient service. Natalia Andrews proved to be a top class professional who guided us through the whole process of collecting documents, meticulously checking every word and has written an outstanding letter to the Immigration authorities. Without her help and guidance, I doubt that our visa application would have been successful, especially now with the more toughened immigration rules. My Mum has finally been granted a Settlement visa and will soon reunite with me in the UK! If I ever needed an Immigration advice in the future, I would never go further that 1st4Immigration.  With all my respect and high appreciation" Rimma

Thank you , Rimma, always happy to help! http://www.1st4immigration.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa