New successful case and testimonial on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, switching from Post-Study Work visa (occupation Software Engineer)



"11 months of support ! Natalia and the great team of 1st 4immigration helped me from the beginning, before 8 months of the expiry date of my postgraduate student work visa. They have shown me all of the available options to start my business and get the visa. I faced many difficulties while I was preparing my documents for the entrepreneur visa (HMRC, Bank,etc..) , they were always available for advice.

After I submitted my application to the UKBA, I assumed 1st 4immigration role has finished, however, the UKBA asked for an interview with me to give more explaining about my business, I was surprised by 1st 4immigration support and advices at this point since they received the whole fees, they suggested to provide extra documents and even helped me to find an adequate accountant and tax advisor ! After the interview , the decision on my application was late and I was in need for the passport in order to renew my visa in another country, as usual, Natalia shows the available options for me, however, while I was thinking about those options , I received the good news from her , I got the visa :).

I know and I have read about many people who have applied through solicitors for this visa with missing or even wrong documents such as applying with job title less than NQF level 4 ! I would really like to thank you for tens of supporting emails through this long trip of preparing and waiting !  I definitely recommend 1st 4immigration for anyone who is planning to apply for a visa in the UK, you will never find one who can help to give the right answers of tens of your questions without any delay."

This came from Anas, national of Syria, who was switching from Port-Study Work to a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. Anas was invited for an interview in Leeds and was asked tricky questions, such as 'How much is UK minimum wage?' All went well in the end and after 4 months of waiting visa has been granted for 3 years.

For an individual advice or to make an application please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com 


If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training
 

Popular posts from this blog

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa