New successful case and testimonial for a UK Spouse visa, entry clearance from the USA, for a wife of a British citizen.

“Having 1st 4Immigration deal with my spouse visa was the best thing I ever did. I had originally started the visa process by myself, but was quickly overwhelmed with all the paperwork I might need to submit, and the order I had to do things in. From the moment I contacted 1st 4Immigration, I knew my money for their services had been well spent. They guided me step by step through the process, telling me any documents they needed from me and in the order they needed them in, making the process easily understandable.

My agent always answered any questions I had promptly, and was both friendly and professional. She was exceedingly patient, even if I asked the same questions many times. It was clear that 1st 4Immigration knew exactly what they were doing, having dealt with all types of visa applications before, and they helped move the process along as quickly as possible. They completed any confusing online forms for me, from the application, to my biometrics appointment, to the return shipping of my documents, and much, much more. They really went above the line of duty, doing far more than I would have expected.

I would encourage anyone who needs a visa to live or work in Britain to use their services. It's worth it.”

Thank you, Susie! Susie is from the USA and was applying for a Spouse entry clearance to join her husband in the UK. Susie’s husband was working as a teacher and was paid per hour, so his monthly income varied depending on the number of hours he worked. We used a Category A and the method of calculation used for ‘non-salaried employment’ based on the average earnings in the 6 months prior to the date of application.

The next step will be to renew a visa after 2.5 years and then to apply for permanent residency after 5 years. Both steps can be done using same-day service, such as the one we use in Croydon.

If you find it difficult to qualify for a Spouse / Partner visa because of the Financial Requirement, you may find this article useful (plus a few similar ones on our blog): http://1st4immigration-visas.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/solution-for-margaret-on-how-to-secure.html   and this one of who is exempt from the £18,600 threshold: http://1st4immigration-visas.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/who-is-exempt-from-financial.html 

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com 

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training We have OISC Level 1 course (online and classroom) as well as a Spouse Visa – Case Studies & FAQs course, all CPD-accredited.

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa