New successful case and testimonial on a UK Spouse visa from Brazil for a Brazilian spouse of a UK citizen.

“Hi,  my name is Ana Paula, I am from Brazil. Have been married to a British citizen for nearly 10 years but went to Brazil in 2011 because of my family.  We ended up staying there until 2013. In April 2013 my husband and I were planning to return to UK for good and suddenly the immigration law in the UK was changed. I was not allowed to continue to stay in the UK as my old spouse visa expired years before. I had to stay as a tourist for 6 months and I ended up leaving the country and  my lovely husband ! Was so sad and no idea what to do! I left my husband in the UK and was back alone to Brazil, so we were looking for a lawyer in UK who can help us to sort my case, so we found 1st 4Immigration company in London! They started the process with my case and thank god 1st 4Immigration company helped with my case. I now have my visa! They very good and professional lawyers. If anybody needs help to get a Spouse visa or other visa please contact them ! They are such a good company to sort an immigration problem! Thanks so much for all your help with my visa!!”  

This came from Ana, a Brazilian national married to her British husband Peter. The change in the law she is referring to above is the change on 9 July 2012, meaning she no longer qualified under the old rules because her pervious Spouse visa had expired several years ago and she had to ‘start again’ under the new rules, which are still valid on this date.

Ana did have to wait for a long while to finally make an application in January 2016 due to the Immigration Rules on the Financial Requirement. As part of it was met through savings, Ana had to wait for 6 months while maintaining the required balance on her account in Brazil.  

If you would like to read about the rules on savings, it is under Appendix FM, Family Life with a Partner, Entry Clearance, Financial Requirement: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-family-members

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us:info@1st4immigration.com or visit   http://www.1st4immigration.com/spouse-partner-visas-after-9-july-2012.php 

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training We have a weekend OISC Level 1 course as well as a Points-Based System course and we also have online training courses, including Online OISC Level 1 course and courses focusing on Spouse/Partner visas. All our training courses are CPD-accredited with CPD credit accepted by  OISC.  

 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa