New successful case and testimonial on Permanent Residence application for a Polish (EEA) citizen.

“My first contact with the 1st 4Immigration team was a couple of years ago when I was looking for some advice on how to get my British Citizenship. They have a special fee just for advice so I met with them and got all my questions answered instead of losing my time - and money. Because the law changed whilst I was waiting to apply I had to get my ILR first. 1st 4Immigration did the whole process, making it so easy for me. Everything was so smooth that it felt a big relief not having to go through all the forms and documents by myself. They have experience so they have all the answers I was looking for when I wasn't sure about documents. They were just brilliant. I was worried that my passport wouldn't come back in time for a trip I had planned but as they had assured me, it did. I'm definitely using them again when the time comes for my British Citizenship. And special thanks to Neil who was always so positive and lovely to talk to. It's been a pleasure going through this process with 1st 4Immigration.”

This came from Camila, a Polish citizen, who asked us to help with her permanent residence application under the EEA law. She has been exercising EU Treaty rights in the UK for at least 5 years. The change of rules Camila is referring to is the ones which came into effect last November (12 November 2015), meaning that EU/EEA citizens had to formally apply for permanent residence first, before applying for British Citizenship. Before that it was not necessary.    

We submitted an application for permanent residence and after some wait (as it is often the case with EEA applications) it has been approved! The next step would be applying for British Citizenship.
For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com

 
If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa