Another 5 star Google review for our UK visa services – entry visa for a spouse of a UK citizen, application from the Caribbean region

“Having been born & lived in the UK all my life, I have never really understood or thought that I needed to understand the whole UK visa/immigration process. When I had to apply for my spouse’s visa, at first I felt uninformed, totally lost and feared that the process would be long, stressful and costly, that was until I was advised to contact 1st 4Immigration. From the very first meeting with them, their professionalism and speed in replying to my emails throughout the whole process gave me great peace of mind. Knowing they were ‘in my corner’ offering straight forward advice was also invaluable. Thanks to all their efforts, the application was successful at the first attempt and I have no hesitation in recommending them (and I already have done so) to anyone that may require any immigration advice. 1st 4Immigration turned what, at the time, I thought was the worst experience of my life into just a simple admin process!” 

This came from Neil who is a British national; he applied for his wife's spouse visa.

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit http://www.1st4immigration.com.

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor, please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training. We have a weekend OISC Level 1 course as well as a Points-Based System course and we also have online training courses, including Online OISC Level 1 course and other courses focusing on Spouse/Partner visas etc. All our training courses are CPD-accredited with CPD credit accepted by the OISC.  

Popular posts from this blog

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa