We have a new five star review for Spouse Indefinite Leave to Remain !





Oktav, Turkish national applied for Spouse Indefinite Leave to Remain:
Excellent service and very friendly staff. I felt very comfortable through the process of completing my ILR . They have also completed my FLR application two and half hears ago. It is very easy to deal with them and they made this stressful process very easy. I didn't have to think about the details in my busy business schedule as everything was sorted out for me bu 1st immigration. I do trust my visa applications to them as well since they have sorted out couple of applications for me already. I highly recommend their services and every each of the staff there. They are very friendly but highly professional. They know what they are doing.


Here is a copy of Google review, which can also be found here: https://goo.gl/maps/P3mzS3sLbQ22 


For individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit our website, UK Spouse page: http://ukspousevisa.1st4immigration.com/

Let’s start working on your UK Spouse / Partner application!

1st 4Immigration Ltd, authorised by the OISC, ref 200800152. We operate at the highest Level 3 of expertise. Office address: 68 King William Street, City of London, London, EC4M 7DZ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa