🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 We have some more five-star Google reviews of our immigration services!



Khadzhimurad: My brother and I are very pleased with the result of obtaining a visa for entrepreneurs "Tier 1 Entrepreneur", during the preparation of documents, company 1st 4Immigration Ltd employees provided qualified and timely support. Thank you again for your hard and responsible work ! Review linkhttps://goo.gl/maps/Uue7rQf2LtUy6bvH7

Tiny: I know Jules did his best as much as he could. Review linkhttps://goo.gl/maps/yqnZUpvVghBMxBbC9

Silvia:
Thank you to Jules and his team for their help with both my permanent residency and British Citizenship applications. On both occasions the service they provided was prompt, professional and helpful. Everything went smoothly, I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.
Review linkhttps://goo.gl/maps/xQKrFnaf7draKAdu9

Nikhil: Jules helped me with my Tier 2 visa, my permanent residency as well as my citizenship application. He was amazingly quick on all 3 occasions whether it was with replies to my emails or asking me for documents to process etc. The biggest reason I went to 1st4immigration is to take the stress of making these important (often life-changing) processes away. Yes it costs money, yes you can do it yourself - but I did not want to take that risk, or feel like I could've done more in case an application of mine was rejected. In fact, Jules came with me for my permanent residency application, and helped sort out an additional request from the officials right there (they wanted a copy of my latest payslip). I'm a British citizen now, and would definitely say that Jules made the whole process really efficient and stress-free. I never write reviews, but I can't recommend Jules enough!
I know this sounds like a paid for testimonial, I'm a real person - my twitter is @nkhil if you want to ask me any questions about my experience working with them.
Review linkhttps://goo.gl/maps/sqgLqyYPjZHb5QgV9

Sean:
I urgently needed my to get my partner a U.K. partner visa during the COVID 19 crisis as we were abroad in Australia and she was pregnant. With time running out 1st4immigration provided an amazing easy to understand service and worked very hard to get us the visa approved which came very swiftly. I would like to say a massive thank you to our agent Jules who was always very responsive and helped guide us every step of the way. I recommend 1st4immigration to anyone needing U.K. visa application services they were amazing!
Review link: https://goo.gl/maps/KxgjrgqDyNMT9mFP7

Vere:
Excellent service, rates and communications, Jules & 1stimmigration helped change my life for the better, I’m forever grateful for their efforts with my case, I highly recommend this firm to anyone seeking help with immigration issues, they provide an honest and extremely professional service.. 10/10
Review link: https://goo.gl/maps/Zr8AvQ8p1TzGbYBn8


To book a consultation to discuss your case, please follow the calendar on our website. Face-to-face at our office in London, over What’s App, email or Skype: https://www.1st4immigration.com/book-a-consultation/

Let’s start working on your UK visa application!


1st4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 10 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN.
www.1st4immigration.com
  
  
We also provide immigration training and CPD for lawyers and those preparing for OISC exam. We have classroom/livestream courses and online self-study courses, accredited by CPD Standards Office, ref 80001, and accepted by The OISC. Visit our OISC training page here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa