Latest ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Reviews for our Immigration and Visa Services!

 


 
Boluo:
Sebastian and Jules have been very helpful and professional for my visa application needs. They have helped me applied for both an UK citizenship as well as a spouse visa for my family member, which both went very smoothly without any issues. Personally I will continue to use their service for any future visa/immigration needs.

Irina:
Very professional! It all went smoothly, with no issues what so ever.
Many thanks to Jules Motcho for being incredibly diligent, trustworthy and reliable. Highly recommended!

Anji:
An excellent experience working with 1st4Immigration LTD. Even through lockdown, the process of applying for a fiancé visa was made simple. Even when I was freaking out about the decision making process, only because of reading other people’s experiences online which were mostly bad, Jules was able to calm me down. And lo and behold, fiancé visa approved!! I can not fault any of the services provided to me by 1st4immigration Ltd. Their prices are very reasonable also. I’ll continue working with them to the end. Now on to the second phase....

Murat:
Responsive and responsible high-class experts! It's a pleasure to communicate and deal with you! I recommend it to everyone!

Ayesha:
Jules Motcho has been my trusted advisor on immigration related matters since 2018. I recently joined an early stage UK-based tech start up - Jules worked with the Founder to acquire a Sponsor Licence for the start up and with me on my Tier 2 visa application. Jules made the whole process smooth, efficient and stress-free. He was always patient with our questions, prompt in his responses and provided absolute clarity. If you're a start up looking to work with international talent, then 1st4immigration is the firm for you. I can't recommend Jules and the team at 1st4immigration enough.


We are here to help if you wish to talk to an Immigration Lawyer or to start the process of preparing your visa application. We work with customers worldwide via What's App, Skype, Facebook, email as well as in person at our office in the City of London. 

The best start is to book an online consultation on our website here. As always, a consultation fee counts towards our full service! 
 
1st 4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 10 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN. www.1st4immigration.com.
Property Management in London from our sister company, MTV Properties, www.mtv-properties.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa