What our clients love about 1st 4Immigration ❤️ Latest Google Reviews for our Immigration Visas Services!

 






We help customers to join family, come to work, settle in the UK. Well-respected by clients and colleagues for our in-depth technical knowledge of UK Immigration Rules and “details”, which can make or break your case. 

Sanjar
Just coming off the back of my IRL application approval! Very happy with the quality of work and response times by 1st 4Immigration. Namely, Natalia, who dealt with my case - was a pleasure to work with.
Quick and professional - highly recommend.

Anastasia
Really impressed by professionalism and speedy help received from both Sebastian and Natalia in my ILR application. They have prepared all documents and application within only a week since we knew I can qualify for ILR. I also had 2 ways I can qualify and wasn’t sure which one to choose, I received guidance and advice on every step. I was also impressed by very fast responses via email, within a few hours. Highly recommend.

Rebecca
Had a fantastic experience with Jules, Sebastian and the team. They guided my husband through his visa and pre-settled status application and were brilliant with every step. Highly recommend.

Drazen
Huge thank you to Jules & Sebastian, who were very knowledgeable and supporting in my process to firstly get me my EUSS family permit and secondly for my pre-settled status application.
Using 1st immigration really took a out a lot of stress out of the process for me.
Thank you again!

Andrew
Fantastically knowledgable and very patient and clear in explaining things even though I was super nervous.

Lesley 
Much thanks to 1st 4 Immigration. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Anna
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to 1st 4Immigration Ltd. Sebastian Golebiewski, Natalia and Jules were assisting me with a UK Work Visa application during this challenging year of 2022. I had been seeking their advice a few years prior we started working on my work visa case and continue to remain their loyal customer for any immigration help I might require. The communication with the team has always been outstanding and very efficient. You can always get an answer within an hour and often within minutes. They carefully guide you through the entire process advising on your best options to tackle any issue and get to your goal. I have always felt their support and really appreciated their professionalism. Sebastian's team has made me feel confident and calm during the entire process. They provide an excellent service which is priced competitively, and they sincerely care about your situation. I had done my research and had spoken to many immigration attorneys before I was referred to 1st 4Immigration Ltd, and finally felt assured that I was in the right hands. They are extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and very pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend 1st 4Immigration to anyone looking for any kind of immigration support.  I am a perfectionist myself, and it has been a huge relief to find such professional team of attorneys to work with. My gratitude is beyond words.

Richard
This is the second time using the services of Ist 4Immigration and was successful on both occasions. I would definitely recommend their services.

Santiago
They helped me with issuing my citizenship over seas and with me being in another country. They were super diligent to book my biometric appointment in the US. Also super organized with the documentation. I’m glad I picked this company.

Simone
incredibly efficient and professional. They held my hand through the entire process, answering questions and giving me time lines

James
1st have been top notch over the last 5 years for us. We have felt very confident with their professionalism and knowledge, and they ensured both visa renewals and eventual citizenship applications went through without a hitch. They are friendly and genuinely care about their clients.

Kasey
Absolutely wonderful service! So professional, kind, and amazing at what they do. Could not recommend enough!

Our team is grateful to each client for the review! We love and appreciate you!

We are here to help if you wish to talk to an Immigration Lawyer or to start the process of preparing your visa application. 

We work with customers worldwide via What's App, Skype, Facebook, email as well as in person at our office in the City of London. 

The best start is to book an online consultation on our website here. As always, a consultation fee counts towards our full service! 
 

1st 4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 12 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa