❤️ Latest Google Reviews for our Immigration Visas Services! ❤️





We help customers to join family, come to work, settle in the UK. Well-respected by clients and colleagues for our in-depth technical knowledge of UK Immigration Rules and “details”, which can make or break your case. 


Katrina:
We had a reasonably straight forward case but had some nuances that led us to finding a lawyer to help with the application for my spousal visa. The lawyer seemed quite like he did not understand the case fully and suggested we find a higher tier lawyer which led me to Natalia and her team. As it turns out our daughter didn’t need a visa at all as she is entitled to a British passport and I was still eligible for the EUSS visa so even by paying a little bit more for the lawyer fees (compared to the first lawyer) we ended up saving approximately 9k and applying for the wrong visa!

Natalia worked with us side by side providing a, as I called it “holding hand through the process” service. Everything was explained in detail, help was provided every step of the way and we saved lots of money and time.

We did end up falling into the long deliberation process due to the events taking place in the world but I was constantly reassured of everything wherever possible and the communication was kind, understanding and very professional.

The team was truly supportive and helped us with the next stages of getting a pre-settled status too.

Now it’s all behind us and we’ve settled in to our lives here and I am so grateful I chose this team to guide us through the process. Very knowledgeable and fantastic work, I can’t thank you enough!

I recommend this team to anyone who is in doubt or wants the process to go as smoothly as possible, especially if you have any special circumstances but even without. As we found with our first lawyer (approved by the gov website even!) - not all immigration lawyers are experts on all the nuances on the immigration law but Natalia and her team are spectacular and work with many outside companies such as translation firms etc to make everything perfect. I can’t thank them enough!


Sam:
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Nothing but praise for these guys, Natalia / Sebastian / Jules are all amazing. Thanks so much


Nicolas:
Special thanks to Natalia, Sebastian and Jules who helped my spouse and two children secure their visas to the UK. They were very responsive, attentive and accessible and kept up us updated frequently on the status of the applications (which took a lot of the stress out of the process for us).


Stephane:
Sebastian and all the team of 1st 4Immigration have been amazing, reactive, and were really efficient to help me getting my visa sorted as soon as possible.

Highly recommend their services as the process is not easy and they make it much simpler!


Roman:
Sebastian and Natalia did their job very professionally, accurately, and in terms - and now I am with my happy with my skilled worker visa for the UK.
Hope their business will grow up, bringing new satisfied clients.
Thank you!


Oladotun:
I can gladly recommend this company..especially Jules. He guided us through the process, after i made a mistake in the application when doing it alone. It was smooth sailing and now i can join my family in London.  Thanks Jules.


Adewale:
Absolutely superb. They were so so so professional.
Supported me for 2 years from the day I first paid till the end and success of my British citizenship. They made everything so easy and straight forward.

I recommend them highly.

I didn't know the process of getting British citizenship. Their lawyers explained everything and told me all I needed and even helped me list out all the documents I needed.

Upon uploading the documents, they checked everything for me and took over the tracking of my application. They just informed me yesterday of my success.

I love them.

Super thank you.


Andre:
Extremely knowledgeable and were of great assistance particularly as I had just started my own business and would not have been able to provide the necessary documentation for my ILTR application without their advice. Their follow-up ensured that everything was ready for submission at the earliest possible time and there were no issues and my application was successful.


Adella:
Very dedicated, professional and helpful people. They took on our case and made the whole process easy for us.
I would highly recommend their service 👌


Valerios:
I highly recommend the 1st 4Immigration team. They were a great help throughout the whole process of getting my spouse visa sorted out (which can generally be really complicated and stressful). Great response times, friendly attitude and trustworthy.


Our team is grateful to each client for the review! We love and appreciate you!

We are here to help if you wish to talk to an Immigration Lawyer or to start the process of preparing your visa application. 

We work with customers worldwide via What's App, Skype, Facebook, email as well as in person at our office in the City of London. 

The best start is to book an online consultation on our website here. As always, a consultation fee counts towards our full service! 
 

1st 4Immigration is one of the most experienced UK immigration law companies, OISC - accredited at the highest Level 3. We have been in business for over 12 years, our OISC reference is 200800152, in which 2008 stands for the year accreditation. Office: Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa