Testimonial for Tier 1 General extension for self-employed

"I got the extension for another 3 years. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me. Home office representatives was happy with the overall documentation and they did not find any difficulty in approving my case (as they told me so). So well done and thanks to you . It could not have been possible without your help." Sourabh, Indian national. In this case the client was claiming points for the earnings from his own limited company (working as a contractor for an IT company).

For more Testimonials or to make your application as successful as above please contact us via www.1st4immigration.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa