New testimonial on same-day UK passport renewal from a client residing in Dubai

"Dear team at Multi Travel Visas (especially Harpreet!). Thank you for your extraordinary efforts in helping to process my new passport in record time! From the moment I sent through the application documents from Dubai to the UK and back again, it took 5 days! I really was not expecting delivery so quickly, and was already preparing to cancel a trip to New Zealand I had planned a long time before.  I informed your team of my dilemma, and from that moment they moved heaven and earth to get my passport processed and sent back, providing me with total peace of mind and free to focus on looking forward to my dream trip! Thank you for being so incredible and supportive during the many phone calls I made.  At no point did you let me down.

I would recommend you in a heartbeat, and have already shared my experience to colleagues here in  Dubai, all of who are shocked at the speed the passport was processed and delivered back."


This came from Johanna, a British citizen working in Dubai. We renewed Johanna's UK passport on same-day service, we were able to submit on the same day when application was ready and then couriered it back to Dubai by DHL.
 
To renew your UK passport as quickly please contact us info@multitravelvisas.co.uk   or visit our website www.multitravelvisas.co.uk
 
You can also have a 2nd valid passport if you have to travel on work to various countries, we can advise on what documents are needed (ie to have 2 UK valid passports at the same time).
 
Multi Travel Visas Ltd (sister company of 1st 4Immigration Ltd), 68 King William Street, City of London, London, EC4N 7DZ.

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa