New testimonial on fast UK passport renewal service for a British citizen residing in the USA


"An unexpected business trip needed to happen with 2 weeks notice, the UK passport processing time for overseas passports was roughly 8 weeks, the prospect of making the trip seemed bleak. I contacted the local consulate to make an appointment for Emergency Travel Documents, I was pointed to the appropriate website to book an appointment, the earliest available time was in 29 days, this seemed to contradict the meaning of 'Emergency' as I had known its meaning to be. I made two queries to Multi Travel Visas, the replies were precise and helpful and a few days later they received my application form for a passport renewal. The passport photos I supplied which I was assured by the establishment where they were taken were well within all the requirements turned out not to be. 

Harpreet contacted me swiftly and asked me to supply him with new photos and supplied a better photo requirement guide, and astonishingly said that I could email him the photos and they would have them printed out (which meant I wouldn't have to wait up to 3 days for them to arrive via mail). With my urgent need of a passport this was very helpful. I sent in my application on Friday and it was on its way back to me by Tuesday, would have been sooner if there was not as much of a time difference on my end, as my day started, theirs had already ended.
Personally I would like to thank Harpreet and Sebastian as between them both they have managed to get my passport back into my hands in time, which is a lot more than what can be said for these consulates all over the United States that are in place to assist British Nationals abroad. Bypass the bureaucracy and get the process done right and in a time frame that is better suited to people living in the real world."

This came from Alan, a British expat who resides in California in the United States.
To renew your UK passport fast, on same-day or 1 week service, please contact us: info@multitravelvisas.co.uk  or visit our website  http://multitravelvisas.co.uk/same-day-british-passport-renewal.php

We can submit a passport renewal application on the next working day to the London Passport Office. If we have all documents by 12pm and their are in order, we may be able to submit on the same day, subject to the extra charge.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa