New successful case and testimonial for an Ancestral Entry Clearance for an Australian national.

New successful case and testimonial for an Ancestral Entry Clearance for an Australian national.

“Dear Lucy and Russell, Thank you for your very professional and efficient handling of my UK Ancestry Visa application. You fully explained the situation to me and answered all my questions honestly, including those which you doubted would work, but had excellent and acceptable alternatives.  My visa application was submitted with a response timeline of 3-4 weeks and I had it back in less than a week with absolutely no queries and this is due to your excellent vetting of every entry on the application form and the requisite documentation relating to the application. This visa was very important to me and opened a door to the rest of my life. I cannot thank you enough and would recommend you to any person wishing to have a smooth transition with visa acquisition. The best day was when I held my passport in my hands with the visa stamped on a page. Thank you once again.”

This came from Patricia, a dual Australian/South African national, applying in Australia. An Ancestral visa is for the Commonwealth nationals who have at least one grandparent who was born in the UK. This is a visa for 5 years and allows to work. After 5 years one can apply for permanent residency (Indefinite Leave).

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training

 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa