New successful case and testimonial on a Fiancee visa from the Philippines (it's a really nice one!)

This came from Peter, a British national applying for a Fiancée visa for his partner in the Philippines:

“I made my daily phone call to Rowena (Peter’s fiancée) this morning. She wanted to let me know that a courier had just arrived with her passport……and Visa!!!! I am still shaking!!!!  Right now I am the happiest I have ever been. I am driving the people in here nuts (that’s not us, probably Peter’s work colleagues!). I keep pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming. I cannot wait to see the Visa for myself.  I can now book her flight (to come over to the UK). I am so happy. I may even get a good night’s sleep and stop with the stress medication. I may even have a pint lunchtime. Where would we be without you?”

Peter then kindly sent us another message, once we explained that we asked clients for testimonials for our website:

“We had been struggling to work our way through the Visa process and after running into a series of brick walls we retained 1 st 4 Immigration to help us and thank goodness we did. Their knowledge and guidance was invaluable and without that I seriously doubt we would have secured Rowena's Visa. A huge thank you in particular to Russell who for many weeks I bombarded daily with emails and documents but he always found the time to reply by return. We must also say thank you to Lucy and Natalia who also helped us and stepped in if Russell was unavailable, a remarkable team effort. Russell also has this knack of making you feel special and cared for, almost as if we were his only client when of course the reality is he is helping many others with their own Visa requirements. Put simply if you are struggling with the Visa process as we were then pick up the phone to 1 st 4Immigration without any further delay.”

You are very welcome, Peter and Rowena!

The next step will be to apply for a Spouse visa (after getting married in the UK), which will be for 2.5 years, then for an extension for another 2.5 years and after 5 years on a Spouse visa – for permanent residency (Indefinite Leave).

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa