New successful case and testimonial on same-day UK Spouse visa, switching from Tier 2 work visa.

"Both Christina and Lucy have been amazing with my stressful situation!  Very efficient, very responsive, going over and beyond to help me get my visa in time. It's amazing to have a team that knows how things work. I never thought that I would have any issue with my application, given that it's quite straight forward and all my documentations are all there.  But the delivery company managed to lose my visa card during delivery and I thought I would never get my new card in time for my trip back home (even though I've left 2 months buffer period).  But both Lucy and Christina have been wonderful in chasing and managed to talk to someone in the Home Office that was kind enough to shorten the process and got me the new card right away.  I will surely be using them again for my extension!"

This came from Panan, a Thai national whose American husband holds an Indefinite Leave (thus making him “settled”). We used same-day service in Croydon, all went smoothly yet it took a while for a biometric visa card (BRP) to arrive. Panan was initially on a Tier 2 sponsored work visa and could have carried on in that category until qualifying for her own ILR in the Tier 2 route. However, there are also benefits of switching to a Spouse visa, even though it means starting a 5-year qualifying period all over again. The main benefit is a right to work for any employer and be self-employed, rather than being tied to a Tier 2 Sponsor.

The next step will be to renew a visa after 2.5 years and then to apply for permanent residency after 5 years. Both steps can be done using same-day service, such as the one we use in Croydon.

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training
 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa