New successful case and testimonial on British Citizenship application for a non-EEA spouse of an EEA national.

“I've just got my British Citizen Certificate today (certificate of Naturalisation)  and I would like give a big thank you to Ms Lucy and her colleagues for all your dedication with my application. My process wasn't simple, nevertheless Lucy analysed, requested, reviewed and organised all my documentation very carefully in order to make my application successful. She was very quick replying to any of my enquiries and I do believe her work was essential to make my application successful regardless of my odd situation. I highly recommend Ms Lucy Crompton and her colleagues in 1st 4Immigration, they are very responsive, competent, professional and have a lot of experience.”

This came from Guilherme, a Brazilian national who is married to a Portuguese national. We made an application for British Citizenship without applying for permanent residency first. This worked because non-EEA spouses of EEA nationals gain their permanent residency automatically from the law, based on the EEA spouse’s 5 years of working in the UK. Once submitted to the UK Visas and Immigration at the Home Office, the process took only 1 month!

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us: info@1st4immigration.com or visit www.1st4immigration.com

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training

 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa