New successful case and testimonial on Indefinite Leave (Permanent Residency) application for an Indian national who has spent 10 years living legally in the UK.

“Having lived in the UK for about 10 years as a student and then a professional, I have considered it  my home. So when it was time to apply for my Indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence I wanted my application to be perfect. I had planned in advance that I would use the services 1st 4Immigration as I had a wonderful past experience of applying for a Schengen visa from Multi Travel Visas (their sister company). My experience right from the beginning was very good as Daniel, my advisor, was very experienced in this type of application and always extremely helpful and prompt in answering any concerns that I may have regarding supporting documents and queries in the application form. I applied for the same day service at Croydon PEO and that same afternoon I received my approval letter. I would certainly recommend 1st 4Immigration as they are experts in such applications, their comprehensive and highly professional approach gives applicants like me confidence. I sincerely Thank you for your support and would like to convey my best wishes for the future.”

This lovely testimonial came from Gaurav, who is an Indian national and lives in Bristol. After 10 years of residing legally in the UK, Gaurav was ready to apply for permanent residency. We submitted this application using same-day service in Croydon and all went well on the day!

Benefits of Same-day service: useful if you need to travel abroad and cannot be without your passport. In our opinion the main benefit is, although more expensive, it allows you to know result right on the day, including if there are any problems, rather than waiting for up to 6 months if you're using postal service. 
The next step will be applying for British Citizenship, usually 1 year after ILR application.
For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us:info@1st4immigration.com or visit   http://www.1st4immigration.com/

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training We have a weekend OISC Level 1 course as well as a Points-Based System course and we also have online training courses, including Online OISC Level 1 course and courses focusing on Spouse/Partner visas. All our training courses are CPD-accredited with CPD credit accepted by  OISC.  

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa