New successful case and testimonial on Indefinite Leave (Permanent Residency) application for a Ugandan national who had a Discretionary Leave to Remain.

"Dear Daniel, Neil, Maggie and everyone at 1st 4Immigration,  my ILR card came through the letter box a few minutes ago, words can not express the joy and relief that my family and I are currently experiencing. We have been dancing around the house. Thank you.  My journey to 1st 4Immigration's offices was borne out of frustration not only with the amount of intertwining and complicated Border Immigration literature but by the numerous amount of professionals including Immigration lawyers who can hardly interpret these regulations. I completely failed to understand why I could not apply for my ILR as my (previous) solicitor of many years had advised as well as objected to a one day application. Finding 1st 4Immigration's website gave me profound confidence in contacting them and their prompt reply was unbelievable. They replied on the same day, they answered my queries immediately!  I was a little bit sceptical in confirming an appointment with them but as soon as I walked into their office, I felt an aura of security and sincerity whilst engaging with Daniel.
Daniel was more than sincere to the point and his confidence and optimism gave me the courage to go ahead with my application using their services. Out next 3 week communication was via email! They prepared all the paperwork for me, this was a relief and more so, arranged for Maggie to guide me through the same day application process in Croydon. She was very professional, regardless of my nerves, she assured me that everything would be alright and by the end of the registration, I was happy to leave her behind to await my reply!!!!!  She did text me in less than an hour after leaving Lunar house confirming that my application was successful!!! Never, in my entire life, had I ever received a prompt, swift and professional services specially with Immigration lawyers. I am more than delighted to have found them online and would advise anyone to use them.
These are definitely the best Immigration advisors, I look forward to working with them next year for my final step. Once again, thank you very much for bringing some joy into my house, family and relief for my future plans. Thank you!”

This came from Rhita, a national of Uganda, who had a Discretionary Leave to Remain and whom we helped to secure Indefinite leave (Permanent Residency). We used same-day service (ie one day service) in Croydon, so Rhita’s application was approved within a day!
In this case our client had a Discretionary Leave issued under the old rules, ie under the rules in place before 9 July 2012. Back then a Discretionary Leave was issued for 3 years at a time, and after 2 such visas, ie total 6 years in the UK, one could apply for ILR. This was Rhita’s case. Since her 1st visa was issued before the Rules changed in 2012, she could continue and qualify for ILR under the old rules – this is what we advised her to do!
The current – post July 2012 – Rules work differently. A Discretionary Leave to Remain is issued for 2.5 years at a time, then extension for 2.5 years at a time, so it now takes 10 years to qualify for ILR instead of 6.  
For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us:info@1st4immigration.com or visit   http://www.1st4immigration.com/
If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training We have a weekend OISC Level 1 course as well as a Points-Based System course and we also have online training courses, including Online OISC Level 1 course and courses focusing on Spouse/Partner visas. All our training courses are CPD-accredited with CPD credit accepted by  OISC.  
 

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa