- UK marriage visa advice for Meghan Markle and why The Daily Mail is wrong to claim she will become a British Citizen after 3 years.
- How will Meghan Markle become a British citizen? After 3, 5 or 6 years , which is the right answer?
- Settlement visa for Meghan Markle: Spouse visa, Fiancée visa or maybe Marriage Visitor?
- Royal engagement: Meghan Markle faces trip abroad to apply for visa - according to The Times. We say “No, she doesn’t!”, she can switch to a Spouse visa while in the UK.
- UK Spouse visa Financial Requirement: how much savings do I need? It’s NOT £18600. It’s close to the cost of Meghan Markle’s couture engagement dress of £56000!
- Following an article on Huffington Post from a JCWI CEO, we ask the unthinkable: What if Meghan Markle’s visa application is rejected by the Home Office?
It’s fun to read but legally accurate and the cover the same Rules as would apply to an ordinary British-foreign couple, including the founder of our company, who had been through this process in 2003 and worked in immigration law since.
For individual advice or to make a real Spouse visa application (and to be treated like a Royal!) please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond emails on the same working day!
1st 4Immigration Ltd, authorised by the OISC, ref 200800152. We operate at the highest Level 3 of expertise. Office address: 68 King William Street, City of London, London, EC4M 7DZ.