UK visas, immigration advice and British Citizenship. Specialists in Settlement, Work Visas, Family Visas, Advice for European citizens and family members, British Citizenship. Travel visas and sooner appointments: Schengen, Russian and other visas. Fast UK passport renewals. Officially accredited by the OISC, UK Home Office (UKVI), Embassies in London. Accredited to provide CPD training to advisers and solicitors, CPD accepted by the OISC and SRA. Online and classroom OISC Level 1 courses.
Saturday, 8 September 2018
Tier 1 visa Business Plan from immigration entrepreneurs. Expert guidance – fixed fees!
Let’s make a perfect Business Plan!
- UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.
- UK Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa.
- Funding from a bank, investor or venture capital fund.
Let’s make you ready for the visa interview and proud of your business idea!
- Tier 1 visas have a notoriously high refusal rate.
- Business plan has to be adapted to the visa rules yet be realistic and genuine.
- It has to “survive” a visa interview.
Why choose 1st 4Immigration?
- OISC-accredited company at the highest level 3.
- 10+ years of experience & many successful cases despite Tier 1 being a difficult category.
- Specialist in business visas - by being immigration entrepreneurs.
- We prepare business plans for our clients and for clients of our competitors’. If you approached other immigration companies, we may be the ones creating your business plan - and you can save money on working with us directly!
How can we help?
- Business plan in 2-3 weeks for a very competitive fixed fee!
- Personalised plan based on Tier 1 visa rules, such as creating jobs for settled workers.
- We have successfully worked with businesses in IT and digital technology, engineering, manufacturing, food, sport events, health & beauty, consultancy, lifestyle, nanotechnology, marketing, export/import.
- We have worked with clients from all over the world: India, China and Hong Kong, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Australia, New Zealand, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Canada, Middle East.
- We can advise what business ideas are likely to work for a Tier 1 visa (and which aren’t).
- Advice session to explain visa rules – face-to-face, email, Skype. If you choose email advice we provide information by next working day.
- Advice on questions you may be asked during your visa interview.
Business plan contents:
- About you (relevant experience and education).
- About your non-UK business(if applicable).
About your future business in the UK:
- Product: description and why your products/services are good or even better than competitors’.
- Market research and competition.
- Place: who will be your customers and how they are going to reach out to you.
- Price: what is your price strategy, will you be completing on price, quality or otherwise?
- Promotion: your marketing plan including advertising, website, social media.
- Location: will you need an office, a shop? And why the UK? If the business is online
- People: creating of 2 jobs for settled workers.
- Power team: professionals you need to help you, such as accountant, insurance provider, employment/business lawyer, IT support.
- Licences and professional registrations, required by law for this type of business.